Krispy Kreme Production/Retail Manager - Mount Gambier
Job no: 529122
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia, Regional SA
Categories: Retail Operations, Other, Hospitality
Production / Retail Managers - Mount Gambier
KRISPY KREME SA is growing!
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for future management positions as the JOY that is Krispy Kreme expands to bring magical moments to Mount Gambier!
As a Production/Retail Manager in our main factory you will be responsible for;
- Making delicious doughnuts from raw ingredients.
- Taking pride in each doughnut and monitoring product quality.
- Be responsible for the retail sales team meeting sales and control targets
- Leading a team of hard-working team players.
- Delivering the highest quality production & retail experience to our customers.
- Ensuring production & retail performance expectations and targets are met.
- Ensuring the highest level of safety is maintained for self, team & customers at all times.
- To ensure the highest level of success, training will be facilitated at our flagship production/retail store at West Croydon, Adelaide.
What you can bring to the team:
- Manage the team with an expectation of coaching, developing, and recognition systems to meet performance goals.
- Manage daily production / retail teams
- Identify and resolve any Food Safety, Quality issues, Hazards & risks in both production & retail teams.
- Create an environment where the focus is to reduce staff turnover, maximise sales opportunities, control commercials across production / retail and deliver high standards at all times.
- Implement processes to help maintain and improve production & retail costs and efficiencies.
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement initiatives through implementing business strategies.
- Ability to analyse data, understanding production / retail team performance to improve efficiencies.
- Adaptable to change and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast environment that would require hands on problem solving techniques and the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in a Food Production & Retail or Manufacturing Environment would be highly regarded.
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent communication skills will be essential.
- A relevant educational qualification would be highly regarded.
- Possess a flexible, can do attitude and willingness to learn.
Every day at Krispy Kreme is filled with little moments that have big possibilities.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend